How to Play
- Wild Symbols
- Referee Wilds
- Wild Multipliers
You will receive winnings as per the paytable when 3, 4 or 5 similar symbols are lined up on active paylines. Once you’ve set your stakes on this game, you can enjoy the good graphics and rock-like background sound. Bet Levels:
This game does not consist of Bet Levels.Amount of Paylines Selection:
You cannot choose your preferred number of lines on this game as the 20 paylines are fixed. Coin Values:
Select stakes which vary from £0.20 to £200.00.Bonus Rounds Wild Referee Feature
The wild symbol on this game is the Atari Logo and it appears only on the 3rd reel. This feature can award the below rounds:
- Wild Referee- Retrigger of the wild referee feature or the centre reel will roll on its own, for more winning potentials.
- Horizontal Expanding Wilds- Wild symbols which are tagged with right or left buttons will expand horizontally on the reels.
- Vertical Expanding Wilds- Wild symbols which are tagged with up or down arrows will expand vertically on the reels.
- Wild Blocks- Wild symbols looking like rubix cubes will kick off the pong game. The ball will bounce on the display and up to 6 wilds will be added on the reels.
- Multiplier Wilds- You are awarded one free spin when the wild is seen on the reels.
- Revolving Arrow Wilds- You can win from 3x to 5x your total stake when wilds are seen on the reels.