How to Play
- Bonus Rounds
- Wild Symbols
Your aim in Reel ‘Em In Lobster Potty slots would be to form winning combinations from the leftmost side of the reel to the rightmost side of the reel. All combinations have to be made on active paylines, otherwise wins are not awarded. Autoplay allows you to select an array of game sequences to play on auto. Bet Levels:
No bet levels available.Amount of Paylines Selection:
All 20 paylines are fixed and cannot be adjusted.Coin Values:
Coin denominations range from the lowest amount of £0.20 to the highest amount of £500.00.Bonus Rounds Wild Symbol
The Wild Logo is the wild symbol of this online slot and it appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It takes the place of any other symbols, to complete winning combinations.Reel 'Em In/Lobster Pot
When all reels have a dandy background, one of the following features are triggered:
- Reel 'Em In - One to five reels are selected and will only contain fish and old boot symbols. The reels continue to spin and the fish that appear will award cash prizes until the boot disappears. When all reels stop to spin, the feature comes to an end.
- Lobster Pot - Three reels spin and stop on the gold, silver or bronze lobsters. Prizes are displayed above the reels.
The Big Bet Feature consists of five linked spins with extra rounds. These are:
- 20 Coins - It is similar to the 30-coin option. But wins may be multiplied by 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x.
- 30 Coins - After each free spin, a shark appears and changes a symbol into a wild. This will multiply and win are multiplied by 2x.
- 50 Coins - More wilds appear during the free spins. .